Inspired by passion and freedom
Register your interest
We will be in touch soon.
We recognise the trust you are placing in us by providing your personal details and we are committed to the protection of your personal information. This policy applies to and is adopted by our employees, related entities and associated companies and contractors which are subject to the Privacy Act 1988.
What personal information we generally collect and why:
We collect information in a number of different ways including directly, indirectly and through third parties including:
- Via email;
- Via social media;
- Over the phone;
- In connection with competitions.
When collecting your personal information, we may ask you to provide the following information:
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
- Credit card or banking details;
- Details of interaction between you and our staff;
- Feedback in relation to your experience with us.
If you provide us with direct debit or direct credit details, we will only disclose those details to our bank to facilitate the provision of that service.
We collect your personal information so we can provide our services and goods to you. In addition, we may utilise this information to communicate news, promotional offers or special events to you or for marketing, research, planning and product development purposes.
This information is used to assist the conduct of our business, to provide and market our services, to communicate with you and, most importantly, to help us manage and enhance our services for you. By providing consent to receive these communications from us you are acknowledging that the consent will remain current until you advise us otherwise in writing.
You can opt out at any time by contacting our Privacy Officer or by unsubscribing to our commercial electronic messages as set out below.
Junk mail or unsolicited email
You will only receive emails from us if:
- You subscribe to our Email Newsletters service. Our Email Newsletters will keep you informed of the latest offers, current promotions, news and events. If you no longer wish to receive Email Newsletters, you may unsubscribe by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ option at the bottom of our newsletter emails;
- You request information about our services when you choose to contact us. You will not be added to a mailing list of any kind and will only receive e-mails related to the matter that you have contacted us about;
- You provide your details and request that we contact you when you send us your Résumé; or
- They are otherwise relevant to the reasons for which we hold your email address, where we are permitted to do so by law.
The Company will destroy information if the information was not lawfully collected by us, and/or by written request by you.
How your personal information is stored and kept secure
We will use all reasonable endeavours to keep your personal information in a secure environment, however, this security cannot be guaranteed due to the nature of the internet. We will take reasonable steps to protect personal information held from misuse, loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure, for example by use of physical security and restricted access to electronic records.
When your personal information is no longer required we will take reasonable steps to destroy it. These measures are designed to assist in your personal information not being accessed by unauthorised personnel, lost or misused. If you reasonably believe that there has been unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal information, please contact us immediately (contact details below).
Accessing your information
In order to maintain the security of your personal information we may require you to provide proof of your identity before discussing any personal information and we may ask you to specify what information you require. Ways in which we may ask you to provide proof of identity may include the following:
- Certified Photo Identification (for example, passport, drivers licence etc.)
- Providing date of birth, address, telephone number or other particulars pertaining to your identity
- Providing passwords or codes
All reasonable steps are taken by us to ensure that your personal information held by us is accurate, complete and up to date. If you believe that any of your personal information is inaccurate, please contact us and subject to the exceptions set out in the Privacy Act 1988, you may seek access to and correction of the personal information which we hold about you and we will take all reasonable steps to correct it within a reasonable timeframe.
How you can make a privacy related complaint?
If you have any questions about privacy-related issues or wish to complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles or the handling of your personal information by us, please contact us. We may ask you to lodge your complaint in writing. Any complaint will be investigated by our Privacy Officer and you will be notified of the making of a decision in relation to your complaint as soon as is practicable after it has been made (usually within 30 days). If you are not satisfied with our response, you can refer your complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (details below).